This one bedroom unit in Portland has been recently updated with finishes rare to find in a Portland apartment for rent. Decorated with colorful, hand-selected pieces – this unit is ready for your stay with complimentary cable and Wi-Fi plus a fully stocked kitchen and extra linens in the en-suite bathroom.
The galley-style kitchen is perfectly sized to create your culinary delights – complete with custom cabinets, gorgeous granite countertops and new appliances – including a gas range!
This Portland rental is ideally located intown providing a gateway to the city making it easy to walk around town and convenient to use as a corporate rental. Find Mercy Hospital and Maine Medical Center right around the corner.
Close to five city parks and an abundance of local spots – from restaurants, bars, flower shops, beauty salons, the theater, art galleries, dry cleaners and more. Step out your front door and experience all Portland has to offer!
- Portland Furnished Rental
- Includes All Utilities (Including Wi-Fi/Cable)
- Onsite laundry
- Off-Street Parking
- Cleaning Services (Additional Fee)
- One Queen Bed
- Two Flat Screen TVs
- BOSE® Stereo
- Extra Towels and Linens
- State Theatre (.5 miles), Cumberland County Civic Center (.6 miles), Portland Stage Co (.5 miles)
- Deering Oaks Park (.4 miles)
- Portland Museum of Art (.5 miles), Children’s Museum (.5 miles), Victoria Mansion (.7 miles)
- United States Post Office (.4 miles), Portland Public Library (.7 miles)
- Portland Pirates (Hockey, .6 miles), Maine Red Claws (Basketball, 1.1 miles), Portland Sea Dogs (Baseball, .5 miles)
- Mellen Street Market (.1 miles)
- Restaurants: Hot Suppa (.3 miles), Pai Men Miyake (.4 miles), West End Deli (.6 miles), Dogfish Bar & Grille (.6 miles), Boda (.4 miles), King of the Roll (.4 miles) Local 188 (.3 miles), Caiola’s (.4 miles), Bonobo (.4 miles), Bintliff’s (.4 miles), Back Bay Grill (.5 miles)
November 1 – May 31
June 1 – October 31