Eclectic style high-end furnishings mix clean, contemporary lines and elegant neutrals with bold splashes of color and conversation-piece lighting. Enjoy a fully applianced kitchen with granite countertops and Italian tile in both the kitchen and bath! The bedroom features a grand king-size sleigh bed, while the dedicated work area is sunny and inviting. Relax with the plasma TV and Bose Stereo® on days when you feel like being cozy at home—but don’t forget to explore!
The historic Eastern Promenade is the jewel of Portland. With endless opportunities it geographically consists of 68 acres of sloping greens including Fort Allen Park, East End public beach and public boat launch all with panoramic views of picturesque Casco Bay and its many islands. On the hilltop one can enjoy the available baseball field, tennis or basketball courts all with a backdrop of the sparkling Atlantic Ocean. Bring the kids to swing and explore the popular playground or enjoy a bite to eat at one of the many neighborhood restaurants. With all these location amenities, this Portland apartment for rent will provide some of the best accommodations in the city!
Enjoy every aspect of the Eastern Prom from your morning walk to get coffee at the Rosemont Bakery to the afternoon picnic enjoying the sights of passing sail boats. Take some time to stroll along the many walking paths. As the afternoon passes you’ll then experience one of the most amazing sunsets followed by the moon illuminating the way for the brightly lit ferries going out the islands.
A few minutes’ walk will bring you to the dazzling views of Portland’s Eastern Promenade, and all the attractions of one of the city’s trendiest neighborhoods.
- Portland Furnished Rental
- Includes all Utilities (Including Wi-Fi/Cable)
- Onsite Laundry
- Off Street Parking
- Cleaning Services (Additional Fee)
- Water Views
- King Bed
- Three Closets
- Granite, Tile, Hardwood Flooring
- Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Full Kitchen
- Two Flat Screen TVs
- Bose® Stereo
- Extra Towels and Linens
- Brick Courtyard and Exterior Sitting Area
- Fort Allen Park
- East End Public Beach and Boat Landing
- 2.1 Miles of Walking Paths
- Tennis and Basketball Courts
- Baseball Field
- Dog Friendly Areas
- Views of Casco Bay and its Islands
- Restaurants: Front Room (.2 miles), Blue Spoon (.2 miles), Rosemont Market and Bakery (.2 miles), Hilltop Coffee Shop (.2 miles), Otto’s Pizza (.6 miles), Silly’s (.7 miles), Sebago Brewery (1 mile)
- Dry Cleaners: Lillianias (.3 miles), Tailor: Donatelli’s Custom Tailor Shop (.3 miles)
November 1 – May 31
June 1 – October 31