The open, sun-filled kitchen boasts rich wood cabinets, a large sink and plenty of counter space. The direct entrance to the unit offers convenient access and existing storage to accommodate your needs.
The bedroom is brought to life with three large windows that allow the sun to pour in and warm the space. Relaxing views of Portland in this inviting place to rest comes equipped with extra linens, flat screen TV and a large closet that is awaiting your boutique finds from the streets of Portland.
This in-town location is also near numerous restaurants. From Grace, located in the completely restored Chestnut Street Church, to the East End’s favorite pizzeria, Otto’s, locals say you can eat our way from one end of Portland to the other. With so many choices within half a mile you barely need to stray far from home!
Enjoy the neighboring Arts District with Merrill Auditorium only a tenth of a mile away! Previous big names to appear in the 1,900 seat historic 1912 performance center include: BB King, Bonnie Raitt, Ani DiFranco, Jerry Seinfeld and Jackson Brown. Continuing up Congress Street you’ll find many art galleries, artists’ studios, The Maine College of Art and the Portland Museum of Art.
Step out the front door of your Portland, Maine apartment and experience all the city has to offer from the First Friday Art Walk to catching one of the many minor league sports teams in action…
- Portland Furnished Rental
- Includes all Utilities (Including Wi-Fi/Cable)
- Onsite Laundry
- Off-Street Parking
- Cleaning Services (Additional Fee)
- Tile, Hardwood Flooring
- Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Full Kitchen
- One Queen Bed
- Flat Screen TV
- Extra Towels and Linens
- State Theatre (.3 miles), Cumberland County Civic Center (.3 miles), Portland Stage Co (.4 miles)
- Deering Oaks Park (.6 miles)
- Rite Aid (.2 miles)
- Portland Museum of Art (.2 miles), Children’s Museum (.2 miles), Victorian Mansion (.3 miles)
- United States Post Office (.1 mile), Portland Public Library (.6 miles), FedEx (.4 miles)
- Portland Pirates (Hockey, .3 miles), Maine Red Claws (Basketball, .7 mile), Portland Sea Dogs (Baseball, .8 miles)
- Restaurants: Hot Suppa (.1), Miyake (.1), The West End Deli (.1), Dogfish Bar & Grille (.2), Boda (.2), King of the Roll (.2), Local 188 (.2), Caiola’s (.3), Bonobo (.3), Starbuck’s (.3), Wild Burrito (.3), Otto’s Pizza (.3), Green Elephant Vegan Bistro (.3), Mesa Verde (.3) Norm’s Bar & Grill (.3), 555 (.4), Nosh (.4), Emilista (.4), Bibo’s Madd Apple Café (.4)
November 1 – May 31
June 1 – October 31