The tall ceilings combined with the large windows drench the living spaces with light. The fully applianced kitchen is clean, crisp and classic. Custom white cabinets, granite counter tops and the breakfast bar seating make this open concept kitchen complete.
The bedroom offers a luxuriously dressed French Provincial style queen bed. With two large windows, you can easily watch the bustling activity of the Old Port but then relax within the quietness of your own piece of Portland when you retire for the evening. The bedroom comes complete with extra linens, large closet and a flat screen TV.
This in-town location is also near numerous restaurants. From Grace, located in the completely restored Chestnut Street Church, to the East End’s favorite pizzeria, Otto’s, locals say you can eat your way from one end of Portland to the other. With so many choices within half a mile you barely need to stray far from home!
Enjoy the neighboring Arts District with Merrill Auditorium only a tenth of a mile away! Previous big names to appear in the 1,900 seat historic 1912 performance center include: BB King, Bonnie Raitt, Ani DiFranco, Jerry Seinfeld and Jackson Brown. Continuing up Congress Street you’ll find many art galleries, artists’ studios, The Maine College of Art and the Portland Museum of Art.
Step out the front door of your Portland, Maine apartment and experience all the city has to offer from the First Friday Art Walk to catching one of then many minor league sports teams in action…
- Portland Furnished Rental
- Includes all Utilities (Including Wi-Fi/Cable)
- Onsite Laundry
- Off-Street Parking
- Cleaning Services (Additional Fee)
- Tile, Hardware, Flooring
- Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Full Kitchen
- One Queen Bed
- Flat Screen TV
- Extra Towels and Linens
- State Theatre (.3 miles), Cumberland County Civic Center (.3 miles), Portland Stage Co (.4 miles)
- Deering Oaks Park (.6 miles)
- Rite Aid (.2 miles)
- Portland Museum of Art (.2 miles), Children’s Museum (.2 miles), Victorian Mansion (.3 miles)
- United States Post Office (.1 mile), Portland Public Library (.6 miles), FedEx (.4 miles)
- Portland Pirates (Hockey, .3 miles), Maine Red Claws (Basketball, .7 mile), Portland Sea Dogs (Baseball, .8 miles)
- Restaurants: Hot Suppa (.1), Miyake (.1), The West End Deli (.1), Dogfish Bar & Grille (.2), Boda (.2), King of the Roll (.2), Local 188 (.2), Caiola’s (.3), Bonobo (.3), Starbuck’s (.3), Wild Burrito (.3), Otto’s Pizza (.3), Green Elephant Vegan Bistro (.3), Mesa Verde (.3) Norm’s Bar & Grill (.3), 555 (.4), Nosh (.4), Emilista (.4), Bibo’s Madd Apple Café (.4)
November 1 – May 31
June 1 – October 31