With high ceilings, elegant moldings and rich golden hues on the walls, this expansive apartment feels both airy and cozy. Tall bright windows with white wooden shades frame your view of the sparkling water and delightful neighborhood. Enjoy the outdoors from within the sunroom or explore the beautiful gardens and take coffee or a meal al fresco in the courtyard.
Inside, the open gourmet kitchen will take your breath away—with gorgeous custom cabinetry and granite countertops, a large tiered center island with two prep sinks, deluxe appliances, a wet bar, a wine cooler, a pantry and many more features, this kitchen has every essential for both the casual gourmet or serious cook. It overlooks a charming dining area and the comfortable living room, making it perfect for entertaining or for family nights at home.
The furnishings mix the blues, greens and golds of the seascape outside with the rustic elegance and casual comforts of the coastal New England style. Playful splashes of color can be found in the leather chairs and the Company C area rugs. The gas fireplace will keep you warm on rainy or snowy days, while the air purification system and gleaming hardwood and tile floors ensure that allergy sufferers are comfortable.
The master bedroom’s warm natural hues, king-sized bed and French country linens and furnishings create a serene retreat, while the master bath offers a spa-like whirlpool tub. The second bedroom offers twin beds and a touch of whimsy. The apartment even has its own washer and dryer.
Catch up with the office in the dedicated work area—the entire apartment is already equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi. Relax with the three plasma TVs and Bose Stereo® on days when you feel like being cozy at home—but don’t forget to explore! A few minutes’ walk will bring you to the dazzling views of Portland’s Eastern Promenade, and all the attractions of one of the city’s trendiest neighborhoods.
- Portland Furnished Rental
- Includes all Utilities (Including Wi-Fi/Cable)
- Onsite Laundry
- Off Street Parking
- Cleaning Services (Additional Fee)
- Ocean Views
- Tile, Hardwood Flooring
- Gas Fireplace
- Air Purification System
- One King Bed, Twin Beds, Two Baths
- Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Full Kitchen, Granite, Custom Cabinets
- Three Flat Screen TVs
- Bose® Stereo
- Extra Towels and Linens
- Brick Courtyard and Exterior Sitting Area
- Fort Allen Park
- East End Public Beach and Boat Landing
- 2.1 Miles of Walking Paths
- Tennis and Basketball Courts
- Baseball Field
- Dog Friendly Areas
- Views of Casco Bay and its Islands
- Restaurants: Front Room (.2 miles), Blue Spoon (.2 miles), Rosemont Market and Bakery (.2 miles), Hilltop Coffee Shop (.2 miles), Otto’s Pizza (.6 miles), Silly’s (.7 miles), Sebago Brewery (1 mile)
- Dry Cleaners: Lilianias (.3 miles), Tailor: Donatelli’s Custom Tailor Shop (.3 miles)
November 1 – May 31
June 1 – October 31