This Portland home is one of the most prestigious houses on the Eastern Promenade. The interior has helped earn this reputation with hardwood floors, Viking appliances, three wood burning fireplaces and a Jacuzzi tub. The professionally landscaped gardens and brick courtyard provide you with a home-away-from home, as well as your own private retreat.
For those nights you dine in you can use your culinary talents combined with local seafood from the harbor and fresh produce from the farmers market in the chef’s kitchen surrounded by granite and stainless steel. When you feel like going out, take a stroll through the neighborhood to enjoy an array of award-wining restaurants while catching the amazing sunset on your way home.
If you’re looking for a “once in a lifetime visit” to Maine, then this home is your ticket to making that dream come true!
The historic Eastern Promenade area is the jewel of Portland. With endless opportunities it geographically consists of 68 acres of sloping greens including Fort Allen Park, East End public beach and public boat launch all with panoramic views of picturesque Casco Bay and its many islands. On the hilltop one can enjoy the available baseball field, tennis or basketball courts all with a backdrop of the sparkling Atlantic Ocean. Bring the kids to swing and explore the popular playground or enjoy a bite to eat at one of the many neighborhood restaurants.
Enjoy every aspect of the Eastern Prom from your morning walk, to getting coffee at the Rosemont Bakery, to an afternoon picnic enjoying the sites of passing sailboats. Take some time to stroll along the many walking paths. As the afternoon passes you’ll then experience one of the most amazing sunsets followed by the moon illuminating the way for the brightly lit ferries going out the islands.
This is an ideal location with exceptional interior and exterior living spaces all moments away from practically everything…
- Portland Furnished Rental
- Includes all Utilities (Including Wi-Fi/Cable)
- Washer/Dryer In Unit
- Off Street Parking
- CleaningServices (Additional Fee)
- Ocean views, Private Deck
- Tile, Hardwood Flooring
- Gas Fireplace
- Air Purification System
- One Queen Bed, One King Bed, Two Baths (Whirlpool Tub)
- Office Area
- Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Full Kitchen, Granite, Custom Cabinets, Wet Bar, Wine Cooler
- Four Flat Screen TVs
- Bose® Stereo
- Extra Towels and Linens
- Brick Courtyard and Exterior Sitting Area
- Fort Allen Park
- East End Public Beach and Boat Landing
- 2.1 Miles of Walking Paths
- Tennis and Basketball Courts
- Baseball Field
- Dog Friendly Areas
- Views of Casco Bay and its Islands
- Restaurants: Front Room (.2 miles), Blue Spoon (.2 miles), Rosemont Market and Bakery (.2 miles), Hilltop Coffee Shop (.2 miles), Otto’s Pizza (.6 miles), Silly’s (.7 miles), Sebago Brewery (1 mile)
- Dry Cleaners: Lilianias (.3 miles), Tailor: Donatelli’s Custom Tailor Shop (.3 miles)
November 1 – May 31
June 1 – October 31