This 1,025 square foot space has a lovely open floor plan. The walls are the color of sunshine, and creamy white moldings, historic details and distinctive light fixtures are grace notes in every room. The furnishings are as comfortable and airy as the views. A linen sofa piled with bold accent pillows, arts-and-crafts inspired tables and dining chairs and a marble fireplace distinguish the living and dining areas. Plasma TVs, Bose stereo and free cable and Wi-Fi make these wonderful places to spend a rainy afternoon or an evening.
The state-of-the-art kitchen is the showpiece of this apartment. Gorgeous custom cabinetry, every appliance you need, a tiered island with prep sink and glowing granite countertops will draw family and guests for casual meals or formal entertaining. The bedroom’s Queen-sized cottage style bed is big on comfort and charm.
The historic Eastern Promenade is the jewel of Portland. With endless opportunities it geographically consists of 68 acres of sloping greens including Fort Allen Park, East End public beach and public boat launch all with panoramic views of picturesque Casco Bay and its many islands. On the hilltop one can enjoy the available baseball field, tennis or basketball courts all with a backdrop of the sparkling Atlantic Ocean. Bring the kids to swing and explore the popular playground or enjoy a bite to eat at one of the many neighborhood restaurants.
Enjoy every aspect of the Eastern Prom from your morning walk to get coffee at the Rosemont Bakery to the afternoon picnic enjoying the sights of passing sail boats. Take some time to stroll along the many walking paths. As the afternoon passes you’ll then experience one of the most amazing sunsets followed by the moon illuminating the way for the brightly lit ferries going out the islands.
At 222 Eastern Promenade you can also take advantage of the shared brick courtyard, community garden and professionally landscaped gardens all while taking in the extraordinary views of Portland’s Eastern Promenade. This is an ideal location with exceptional interior and exterior living spaces in one of Portland’s most desired neighborhoods all moments away from practically everything…
- Portland Furnished Rental
- Includes all Utilities (Including Wi-Fi/Cable)
- Onsite Laundry
- Off-Street Parking
- Cleaning Services (Additional Fee)
- Granite, Tile, Hardwood Flooring
- Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Full Kitchen
- Two Flat Screen TVs
- One Queen Bed
- Ocean Views
- Writing Area/Desk
- Formal Dining Room
- Bose® Stereo
- Extra Towels and Linens
- Brick Courtyard and Exterior Sitting Area
- Fort Allen Park
- East End Public Beach and Boat Landing
- 2.1 Miles of Walking Paths
- Tennis and Basketball Courts
- Baseball Field
- Dog Friendly Areas
- Views of Casco Bay and its Islands
- Restaurants: Front Room (.2 miles), Blue Spoon (.2 miles), Rosemont Market and Bakery (.2 miles), Hilltop Coffee Shop (.2 miles), Otto’s Pizza (.6 miles), Silly’s (.7 miles), Sebago Brewery (1 mile)
- Dry Cleaners: Lilianias (.3 miles), Tailor: Donatelli’s Custom Tailor Shop (.3 miles)
November 1 – May 31
Call for Pricing/month
June 1 – October 31