The fully equipped kitchen is state-of-the-art with an abundance of counter space enabling you to entertain and show off your cooking skills to your guests. On Wednesdays head to the Farmers Market in Monument square for the freshest produce Maine has to offer. And don’t forget to stop by the fish market off Commercial Street for the daily catch!
After a long but enjoyable day of exploring Portland’s well-known Old Port climb into the elevated queen sized bed, lavishly dressed with high quality linens. This relaxing space is complete with a large dresser and mirror, flat screen TV, Bose Stereo and ocean views!
The added amenities and upgraded features in this apartment are endless – ocean views, private deck, flat screen TVs, writing area, decorative fireplace, granite countertops, hardwood flooring, complimentary cable/Wi-Fi and all conveniently located on the Eastern Prom!
The historic Eastern Promenade is the jewel of Portland. With endless opportunities it geographically consists of 68 acres of sloping greens including Fort Allen Park, East End public beach and public boat launch all with panoramic views of picturesque Casco Bay and its many islands. On the hilltop one can enjoy the available baseball field, tennis or basketball courts all with a backdrop of the sparkling Atlantic Ocean. Bring the kids to swing and explore the popular playground or enjoy a bite to eat at one of the many neighborhood restaurants.
Enjoy every aspect of the Eastern Prom from your morning walk to get coffee at the Rosemont Bakery to the afternoon picnic enjoying the sights of passing sail boats. Take some time to stroll along the many walking paths. As the afternoon passes you’ll then experience one of the most amazing sunsets followed by the moon illuminating the way for the brightly lit ferries going out the islands.
At 222 Eastern Promenade you can also take advantage of the shared brick courtyard and professionally landscaped gardens all while taking in the extraordinary views of Portland’s Eastern Promenade. The ideal location with exceptional interior and exterior living space in one of Portland’s most desired neighborhoods all moments away from practically everything…
- Portland Furnished Rental
- Includes all Utilities (Including Wi-Fi/Cable)
- Onsite Laundry
- Off-Street Parking
- Cleaning Services (Additional Fee)
- Private Deck with Seating and Ocean Views
- One King Bed
- Granite, Tile, Hardwood Floors
- Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Full Kitchen
- Two Flat Screen TVs
- Bose® Stereo
- Extra Towels and Linens
- Brickyard Courtyard and Exterior Sitting Area
- Fort Allen Park
- East End Public Beach and Boat Landing
- 2.1 Miles of Walking Paths
- Tennis and Basketball Courts
- Baseball Field
- Dog Friendly Areas
- Views of Casco Bay and its Islands
- Restaurants: Front Room (.2 miles), Blue Spoon (.2 miles), Rosemont Market and Bakery (.2 miles), Hilltop Coffee Shop (.2 miles), Otto’s Pizza (.6 miles), Silly’s (.7 miles), Sebago Brewery (1 mile)
- Dry Cleaners: Lilianias (.3 miles), Tailor: Donatelli’s Custom Tailor Shop (.3 miles)
November 1 – May 31
June 1 – October 31