Enter through reclaimed antique doors from Bali into your cozy living and sleeping area. Richly patterned fabrics, elegant oriental rugs, vintage painted furniture and traditional New England beadboard combine to create a sophisticated twist on cottage decor. Light floods through the spacious windows, tempting you outdoors on to your own private deck.
The galley kitchen offers a stove, microwave, refrigerator and natural maple wood cabinetry. The shower and bath includes plenty of storage. A flat screen TV and stereo are available when you wish to relax at home.
This in-town location is also near numerous restaurants. From Grace, located in the completely restored Chestnut Street Church, to the East End’s favorite pizzeria, Otto’s, locals say you can eat your way from one end of Portland to the other. With so many choices within half a mile you barely need to stray far from home!
Enjoy the neighboring Arts District with Merrill Auditorium only a tenth of a mile away! Previous big names to appear in the 1,900 seat historic 1912 performance center include: BB King, Bonnie Raitt, Ani DiFranco, Jeffry Seinfeld and Jackson Brown. Continuing up Congress Street you’ll find many art galleries, artists’ studios, The Maine College of Art and the Portland Museum of Art.
Step out your front door of this downtown Portland apartment for rent and experience all Portland has to offer from the First Friday Art Walk to catching one of the many minor league sports teams in action…
- Portland Furnished Rental
- Includes all Utilities (Including Wi-Fi/Cable)
- Onsite Laundry
- Off-Street Parking
- Cleaning Services (Additional Fee)
- One Queen Bed
- Tile, Hardwood Flooring, Decorative Fireplace
- Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Full Kitchen
- Flat Screen TV
- Two Entrances
- Private deck with Outdoor Seating
- Bose® Stereo
- Extra Towels and Linens
- Community Courtyard
- Merrill Auditorium (.1 miles), Cumberland County Civic Center (.4 miles), Port City Music Hall (.5 miles)
- Lincoln Park (.1 mile)
- Whole Foods (.2 miles), Trader Joe’s (.4 miles)
- Rite Aid (.3 miles)
- Bayside Bowling (.4 miles)
- United States Post Office (.3 miles), Portland Public Library (.4 miles), FedEx (.4 miles)
- Patriot Cinemas Nickelodeon (.4 miles)
- Bay Club Fitness (.4 miles)
- Monument Square (.4 miles)
- Restaurants: Grace (.1), Maria’s (.3), David’s (.3), Shay’s (.3), Federal Spice (.3), Corner Room (.4), Grill Room (.4), Sonny’s (.4), Oriental Table (.4), Otto’s Pizza (.4), Portland Public Market (.4), Starbucks (.5), Margaritas Mexican Restaurant (.5)
November 1 – May 31
June 1 – October 31