The interior of this one bedroom loft has a beautiful coastal cottage feel comprised of calming tan, blue and gray hues with local Maine artwork and custom rustic décor throughout. The open living space has comfortable while stylish seating, a mounted flat screen Plasma TV and an abundance of natural lighting. The living area is spacious opening to the dining area and kitchen. The fully stocked and applianced kitchen is complete with a gas range for cooking your very own culinary delights and even contains a Keurig! Enjoy your morning coffee and breakfast from the dining room table with custom pendant lighting.
The one bedroom is furnished with a king sized bed with colorful luxurious bedding atop a gorgeous teak wood frame. The high ceilings combined with crisp white walls reflect the natural light coming from the recessed window. The large closet within the space has plenty of room for your belongings along with extra linens to use during your stay.
Privately located up the stairs from the living area is a bonus loft that is not often found one bedroom rentals in Portland. This space located off the deck contains comfortable seating and a workspace perfect for corporate clients or guests who want to sneak away to quickly e-mail while vacationing in one of Maine’s favorite coastal cities.
This in-town location is also near numerous restaurants. From Grace, located in the completely restored Chestnut Street Church, to the East End’s favorite pizzeria, Otto’s, locals say you can eat your way from one end of Portland to the other. With so many choices within half a mile you barely need to stray far from home!
Enjoy the neighboring Arts District with Merrill Auditorium only a tenth of a mile away! Previous big names to appear in the 1,900 seat historic 1912 performance center include: BB King, Bonnie Raitt, Ani DiFranco, Jeffry Seinfeld and Jackson Brown. Continuing up Congress Street you’ll find many art galleries, artists’ studios, The Maine College of Art and the Portland Museum of Art.
Step out your front door of this downtown Portland apartment for rent and experience all Portland has to offer from the First Friday Art Walk to catching one of the many minor league sports teams in action…
- Portland Furnished Rental
- Includes All Utilities (Including WiFi/Cable)
- Onsite Laundry
- Off-Street Parking
- Cleaning Services (Additional Fee)
- One King Bed
- Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Full Kitchen
- Flat Screen TV
- Bose® Stereo
- Extra Towels and Linens
- Merrill Auditorium (.1 miles), Cumberland County Civic Center (.4 miles), Port City Music Hall (.5 miles)
- Lincoln Park (.1 mile)
- Whole Foods (.2 miles), Trader Joe’s (.4 miles)
- Rite Aid (.3 miles)
- Bayside Bowling (.4 miles)
- United States Post Office (.3 miles), Portland Public Library (.4 miles), FedEx (.4 miles)
- Patriot Cinemas Nickelodeon (.4 miles)
- Bay Club Fitness (.4 miles)
- Monument Square (.4 miles)
- Restaurants: Grace (.1), Maria’s (.3), David’s (.3), Shay’s (.3), Federal Spice (.3), Corner Room (.4), Grill Room (.4), Sonny’s (.4), Oriental Table (.4), Otto’s Pizza (.4), Portland Public Market (.4), Starbucks (.5), Margaritas Mexican Restaurant (.5)
November 1 – May 31
June 1 – October 31