The curved archways frame the flowing light through the original bay windows. A thoughtful mix of autumn tones, rich textures and company c rugs creates a depth of warmth and character throughout the space. Enjoy the picturesque views of the tree-lined streets while still being within this city location. The quaint landscaped courtyard provides additional outdoor living space during the warmer seasons.
The galley style kitchen is fully stocked with every supply and appliance needed. Enjoy the dining room with an oversized hutch to display your family heirlooms and for extra storage. Dine while the room is romantically lit by the overhead chandelier – the space is formal but yet comfortable, making it ideal for entertaining or enjoying a quiet evening at home.
Retire for the evening in the large bedroom with a four-post California king bed, walk-in closet, a flat screen TV and plush sitting area. One of the added amenities to this unit is the private designated writing area; this space is perfect for writing about your Maine adventures or surfing the Web using the complimentary Wi-Fi – don’t worry about watching internet TV – this unit also includes cable on each of the two flat screen TVs.
This in-town location is also near numerous restaurants. From Grace, located in the completely restored Chestnut Street Church, to the East End’s favorite pizzeria, Otto’s, locals say you can eat your way from one end of Portland to the other. With so many choices within half a mile you barely need to stray far from home!
Enjoy the neighboring Arts District with Merrill Auditorium only a tenth of a mile away! Previous big names to appear in the 1,900 seat historic 1912 performance center include: BB King, Bonnie Raitt, Ani DiFranco, Jeffry Seinfeld and Jackson Brown. Continuing up Congress Street you’ll find many art galleries, artists’ studios, The Maine College of Art and the Portland Museum of Art.
Step out your front door of this fully furnished downtown Portland apartment for rent and experience all Portland has to offer from the First Friday Art Walk to catching one of the many minor league sports teams in action…
- Downtown Portland Furnished Rental
- Includes All Utilities (Including Wi-Fi/Cable)
- Onsite Laundry
- Off-Street Parking
- Cleaning Services (Additional Fee)
- Tile, Hardwood Flooring
- Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Full Kitchen
- Two Flat Screen TVs
- California King Bed
- Walk-in Closet
- Bose Stereo®
- Extra Towels and Linens
- Community Courtyard
- Merrill Auditorium (.1 miles), Cumberland County Civic Center (.4 miles), Port City Music Hall (.5 miles)
- Lincoln Park (.1 mile)
- Whole Foods (.2 miles), Trader Joe’s (.4 miles)
- Rite Aid (.3 miles)
- Bayside Bowling (.4 miles)
- United States Post Office (.3 miles), Portland Public Library (.4 miles), FedEx (.4 miles)
- Patriot Cinemas Nickelodeon (.4 miles)
- Bay Club Fitness (.4 miles)
- Monument Square (.4 miles)
- Restaurants: Grace (.1), Maria’s (.3), David’s (.3), Shay’s (.3), Federal Spice (.3), Corner Room (.4), Grill Room (.4), Sonny’s (.4), Oriental Table (.4), Otto’s Pizza (.4), Portland Public Market (.4), Starbucks (.5), Margaritas Mexican Restaurant (.5)
November 1 – May 31
June 1 – October 31