This home away from home is well-lit with natural light and decorated with hand selected furniture form local shops throughout Southern Maine. The essnce of the city’s historic charm resonates throughout the unit with unique details, including a stunning stained glass window in the bedroom and an exposed brick wall in the dining room – adding character and warmth to this Portland, Maine rental.
The bedroom contains a well-dressed queen bed with crisp white accents, antique furniture and a flat screen TV. You’ll also enjoy a comfortable living area with complimentary Wi-Fi and cable as well as a work station. When it’s time to create your delicious meals, the eat-in, fully applianced kitchen with custom maple cabinets has it alll. Dine comfortably on the spacious table and cushioned chairs and find everything you need to serve up your culinary creation in the matching amoire.
This in-town location is also near numerous restaurants. From Grace, located in the renovated Chestneut Street Church, to the East End’s favorite pizzeria, Otto’s, locals say you can eat your way from one end of Portland to the other. With so many choices within half a mile you barely need to stray far from home!
Enjoy the neighboring Arts District with Merrill Auditorium only a tenth of a mile away. Previous big names to appear in the 1,900 seat historic performance center include: BB King, Bonnie Raitt, Ani DiFranco, and Jackson Brown. Continuing up Congress Street you’ll find many art galleries, artists’ studios, The Maine College of Art and the Portland Museum of Art.
Step out your front door of this fully furnished downtown Portland apartment for rent and experience all Portland has to offfer form the First Friday Art Walk to catching one of the many minor league sports teams in action…
- Downtown Portland Furnished Rental
- Includes All Utilities (Including WiFi/Cable)
- Onsite Laundry
- Off-Street parking
- Cleaning Services (additional Fee)
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile Flooring
- Full Kitchen
- Two Flat Screen TVs
- Queen Bed
- Bose ® Stereo
- Private Deck
- Extra Towels and Linens
- Community Courtyard
- Merrill Auditorium (.1 miles), Cumberland County Civic Center (.4 miles), Port City Music Hall (.5 miles)
- Lincoln Park (.1 mile)
- Whole Foods (.2 miles), Trader Joe’s (.4 miles)
- Rite Aid (.3 miles)
- Bayside Bowling (.4 miles)
- United States Post Office (.3 miles), Portland Public Library (.4 miles), FedEx (.4 miles)
- Patriot Cinemas Nickelodeon (.4 miles)
- Bay Club Fitness (.4 miles)
- Monument Square (.4 miles)
- Restaurants: Grace (.1), Maria’s (.3), David’s (.3), Shay’s (.3), Federal Spice (.3), Corner Room (.4), Grill Room (.4), Sonny’s (.4), Oriental Table (.4), Otto’s Pizza (.4), Portland Public Market (.4), Starbucks (.5), Margaritas Mexican Restaurant (.5)
November 1 – May 31
June 1 – October 31