Soft sea glass hues, creamy walls and hardwood floors amplify the light and create a feeling of airy spaciousness. The refined and inviting furnishings include Angela Adams and Company C rugs, leather chairs, richly patterned fabrics and even a plasma TV. The fully applianced kitchen offers granite countertops, Italian tile and a sunny breakfast nook, while the bathroom invites you to soak away your day in the large tiled Jacuzzi tub with shower. The bedroom’s sumptuous colors and flat screen TV make for a cozy retreat on lazy days.
The historic Eastern Promenade is the jewel of Portland. With endless opportunities it geographically consists of 68 acres of sloping greens including Fort Allen Park, East End public beach and public boat launch all with panoramic views of picturesque Casco Bay and its many islands. On the hilltop one can enjoy the available baseball field, tennis or basketball courts all with a backdrop of the sparkling Atlantic Ocean. Bring the kids to swing and explore the popular playground or enjoy a bite to eat at one of the many neighborhood restaurants. With all these location amenities, this Portland apartment for rent will provide some of the best accommodations in the city!
Enjoy every aspect of the Eastern Prom from your morning walk to get coffee at the Rosemont Bakery to the afternoon picnic enjoying the sights of passing sail boats. Take some time to stroll along the many walking paths. As the afternoon passes you’ll then experience one of the most amazing sunsets followed by the moon illuminating the way for the brightly lit ferries going out the islands.
A few minutes’ walk will bring you to the dazzling views of Portland’s Eastern Promenade, and all the attractions of one of the city’s trendiest neighborhoods.
- Furnished Portland Rental
- Includes all Utilities (Including Wi-Fi/Cable)
- Onsite Laundry
- Off Street Parking
- Cleaning Services (Additional Fee)
- King Bed
- Five Closets
- Granite, Tile, Hardwood Flooring
- Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Full Kitchen
- Two Flat Screen TVs
- Bose® Stereo
- Extra Towels and Linens
- Brick Courtyard and Exterior Sitting Area
- Fort Allen Park
- East End Public Beach and Boat Landing
- 2.1 Miles of Walking Paths
- Tennis and Basketball Courts
- Baseball Field
- Dog Friendly Areas
- Views of Casco Bay and its Islands
- Restaurants: Front Room (.2 miles), Blue Spoon (.2 miles), Rosemont Market and Bakery (.2 miles), Hilltop Coffee Shop (.2 miles), Otto’s Pizza (.6 miles), Silly’s (.7 miles), Sebago Brewery (1 mile)
- Dry Cleaners: Lillianias (.3 miles), Tailor: Donatelli’s Custom Tailor Shop (.3 miles)
November 1 – May 31
June 1 – October 31