129 MORNING STREET UNIT 2R
Rich hardwoods, dark leather, vibrant rugs and elegant neutrals make this two bedroom, two bathroom luxury apartment for rent in Portland the perfect executive retreat or transitional rental while relocating to Portland. Water views, sea breezes and a desirable historic neighborhood just add to its appeal!
Inspired by the opulent Americana of Ralph Lauren, this recently renovated apartment presents a striking mix of colors and textures. Overstuffed leather, Windsor chairs and dark carved woods are enlivened by a handsome Colonial teak lounge chair, Company C and Angela Adams rugs and the shine of silver and glass accents. The fully applianced eat-in kitchen mixes gorgeous wood cabinetry with stainless steel, granite and Italian tile. Plasma TVs and a Bose Stereo® offer entertainment when you are relaxing at home—and you can stay on top of your commitments in the stately dedicated work area.
The historic Eastern Promenade is the jewel of Portland. With endless opportunities it geographically consists of 68 acres of sloping greens including Fort Allen Park, East End public beach and public boat launch all with panoramic views of picturesque Casco Bay and its many islands. On the hilltop one can enjoy the available baseball field, tennis or basketball courts all with a backdrop of the sparkling Atlantic Ocean. Bring the kids to swing and explore the popular playground or enjoy a bite to eat at one of the many neighborhood restaurants. With all these location amenities, this Portland apartment for rent will provide some of the best accommodations in the city!
Enjoy every aspect of the Eastern Prom from your morning walk to get coffee at the Rosemont Bakery to the afternoon picnic enjoying the sights of passing sail boats. Take some time to stroll along the many walking paths. As the afternoon passes you’ll then experience one of the most amazing sunsets followed by the moon illuminating the way for the brightly lit ferries going out the islands.
A few minutes’ walk will bring you to the dazzling views of Portland’s Eastern Promenade, and all the attractions of one of the city’s trendiest neighborhoods.
- Portland Furnished Rental
- Includes all Utilities (Including Wi-Fi/Cable)
- Onsite Laundry
- Off Street Parking
- Cleaning Services (Additional Fee)
- Water Views
- Two Queen Beds
- Two Bathrooms
- Granite, Tile, Hardwood Flooring
- Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Full Kitchen
- Three Flat Screen TVs
- Bose® Stereo
- Extra Towels and Linens
- Brick Courtyard and Exterior Sitting Area
- Fort Allen Park
- East End Public Beach and Boat Landing
- 2.1 Miles of Walking Paths
- Tennis and Basketball Courts
- Baseball Field
- Dog Friendly Areas
- Views of Casco Bay and its Islands
- Restaurants: Front Room (.2 miles), Blue Spoon (.2 miles), Rosemont Market and Bakery (.2 miles), Hilltop Coffee Shop (.2 miles), Otto’s Pizza (.6 miles), Silly’s (.7 miles), Sebago Brewery (1 mile), Teringua – BBQ & Southwestern (.8 miles), Izakaya Minato – Japanese (.8 miles), Pho Cong Tu Bot – Vietnamese (.8 miles)
- Dry Cleaners: Lilianias (.3 miles), Tailor: Donatelli’s Custom Tailor Shop (.3 miles)
Call for current pricing