129 MORNING STREET UNIT 3F
A luxurious amount of space and a distinctive, Asian-inspired decor set this two-bedroom, two-bath, fully-furnished Portland apartment apart with in the historic East End.
Recline in the sun-drenched living room and take in the rich gold and pomegranate hues of the elegant decor. Company C rugs, dark woods and unique accents chosen with an impeccable eye for detail make this apartment a visual feast and comfortable retreat. The fully applianced eat-in kitchen makes a bold statement with stainless steel appliances, black lacquer cabinetry and Italian tile. The master bath includes a tiled Jacuzzi tub while the bedrooms continue the design theme with richly patterned bedding and shantung silk lampshades. A plasma TV and Bose Stereo® offer home entertainment, but be sure to explore your neighborhood!
The historic Eastern Promenade is the jewel of Portland. With endless opportunities it geographically consists of 68 acres of sloping greens including Fort Allen Park, East End public beach and public boat launch all with panoramic views of picturesque Casco Bay and its many islands. On the hilltop one can enjoy the available baseball field, tennis or basketball courts all with a backdrop of the sparkling Atlantic Ocean. Bring the kids to swing and explore the popular playground or enjoy a bite to eat at one of the many neighborhood restaurants. With all these location amenities, this Portland apartment for rent will provide some of the best accommodations in the city!
Enjoy every aspect of the Eastern Prom from your morning walk to get coffee at the Rosemont Bakery to the afternoon picnic enjoying the sights of passing sail boats. Take some time to stroll along the many walking paths. As the afternoon passes you’ll then experience one of the most amazing sunsets followed by the moon illuminating the way for the brightly lit ferries going out the islands.
A few minutes’ walk will bring you to the dazzling views of Portland’s Eastern Promenade, and all the attractions of one of the city’s trendiest neighborhoods.
- Portland Furnished Rental
- Includes all Utilities (Including Wi-Fi/Cable)
- Onsite Laundry
- Off Street Parking
- Cleaning Services (Additional Fee)
- Two Queen Beds
- Two Bathrooms
- Granite, Tile, Hardwood Flooring
- Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Full Kitchen
- Three Flat Screen TVs
- Bose® Stereo
- Extra Towels and Linens
- Brick Courtyard and Exterior Sitting Area
- Fort Allen Park
- East End Public Beach and Boat Landing
- 2.1 Miles of Walking Paths
- Tennis and Basketball Courts
- Baseball Field
- Dog Friendly Areas
- Views of Casco Bay and its Islands
- Restaurants: Front Room (.2 miles), Blue Spoon (.2 miles), Rosemont Market and Bakery (.2 miles), Hilltop Coffee Shop (.2 miles), Otto’s Pizza (.6 miles), Silly’s (.7 miles), Sebago Brewery (1 mile)
- Dry Cleaners: Lillianias (.3 miles), Tailor: Donatelli’s Custom Tailor Shop (.3 miles)
Call for current pricing