The eat-in kitchen is complete with everything you need including dishwasher, coffee maker, granite countertops, dishes and glassware.
The peaceful king sized bedroom is the perfect spot to retire for the evening complete with a large dresser, flat screen TV and beautiful decorations. The second bedroom offers an added living space furnished with a large dresser with attached mirror and, conveniently hidden behind a pocket, door your own full bathroom! Enjoy en suite living amongst rich dark woods, luxurious linens and impeccably matched accents.
Relax in the designer living room while snuggling up on the richly textured couch topped with bold decorative pillows. When you’re not inside enjoying either the plasma TV, Bose Stereo® or complimentary cable/Wi-Fi, steps away are all the convenient amenities of Eastern Prom living!
The historic Eastern Promenade is the jewel of Portland. With endless opportunities it geographically consists of 68 acres of sloping greens including Fort Allen Park, East End public beach and public boat launch all with panoramic views of picturesque Casco Bay and its many islands. On the hilltop one can enjoy the available baseball field, tennis or basketball courts all with a backdrop of the sparkling Atlantic Ocean. Bring the kids to swing and explore the popular playground or enjoy a bite to eat at one of the many neighborhood restaurants. With all these location amenities, this Portland apartment for rent will provide some of the best accommodations in the city!
Enjoy every aspect of the Eastern Prom from your morning walk to get coffee at the Rosemont Bakery to the afternoon picnic enjoying the sites of passing sail boats. Take some time to stroll along the many walking paths. As the afternoon passes you’ll then experience one of the most amazing sunsets followed by the moon illuminating the way for the brightly lit ferries going out the islands.
At 218 Eastern Promenade you can also take advantage of the shared brick courtyard, community garden and professionally landscaped gardens all while taking in the extraordinary views of Portland’s Eastern Promenade. This is an ideal location with exceptional interior and exterior living spaces in one of Portland’s most desired neighborhoods all moments away from practically everything…
- Portland Furnished Rental
- Includes all Utilities (Including Wi-Fi/Cable)
- Onsite Laundry
- Off-Street Parking
- Cleaning Services (Additional Fee)
- King Bed, En Suite Queen Bed
- Eat-in Kitchen
- Granite, Tile, Hardwood Flooring
- Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Full Kitchen
- Three Flat Screen TVs
- Bose® Stereo
- Extra Towels and Linens
- Brick Courtyard and Exterior Sitting Area
- Fort Allen Park
- East End Public Beach and Boat Landing
- 2.1 Miles of Walking Paths
- Tennis and Basketball Courts
- Baseball Field
- Dog Friendly Areas
- Views of Casco Bay and its Islands
- Restaurants: Front Room (.2 miles), Blue Spoon (.2 miles), Rosemont Market and Bakery (.2 miles), Hilltop Coffee Shop (.2 miles), Otto’s Pizza (.6 miles), Silly’s (.7 miles), Sebago Brewery (1 mile)
- Dry Cleaners: Lilianias (.3 miles), Tailor: Donatelli’s Custom Tailor Shop (.3 miles)
November 1 – May 31
June 1 – October 31