Enter this stylish one bedroom, one bath apartment for rent in Portland and be greeted by magnificently tall ceilings with unique details abound. The cozy living room has plenty of seating, a decorative marble fireplace and a flat screen TV that shares its space with a designated dining area for two. Enjoy the open living area that combines the fully equipped kitchen with large pantry, the window-side eating nook and comfortable sitting area. This multi-functional space is complete with complimentary cable and Wi-Fi.
The spacious en-suite bedroom with king bed is separated from the living space by a small shelved lined hallway. Similar to the rest of the apartment, this space has its own unique touches from the convenient storage located beneath the bed to beautiful antique chandelier. Not only can you enjoy en-suite living with a conveniently attached full bathroom but this fabulous apartment boasts its own private deck. Take your morning coffee and newspaper outside to sit and read without even removing your slippers!
This in-town location is also near numerous restaurants. From Grace, located in the completely restored Chestnut Street Church, to the East End’s favorite pizzeria, Otto’s, locals say you can eat your way from one end of Portland to the other. With so many choices within half a mile you barely need to stray far from home!
Enjoy the neighboring Arts District with Merrill Auditorium only a tenth of a mile away! Previous big names to appear in the 1,900 seat historic 1912 performance center include: BB King, Bonnie Raitt, Ani DiFranco, Jeffry Seinfeld and Jackson Brown. Continuing up Congress Street you’ll find many art galleries, artists’ studios, The Maine College of Art and the Portland Museum of Art.
Step out your front door of this downtown Portland apartment for rent and experience all Portland has to offer from the First Friday Art Walk to catching one of the many minor league sports teams in action…
- Portland Furnished Rental
- Includes all Utilities (Including Wi-Fi/Cable)
- Onsite Laundry
- Off-Street Parking
- Cleaning Services (Additional Fee)
- Tile, Hardwood Flooring, Decorative Fireplace
- Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Full Kitchen
- One King Bed, En-Suite Bedroom
- Two Flat Screen TVs
- Two Entrances
- Private deck with Outdoor Seating
- Bose® Stereo
- Extra Towels and Linens
- Community Courtyard
- Merrill Auditorium (.1 miles), Cumberland County Civic Center (.4 miles), Port City Music Hall (.5 miles)
- Lincoln Park (.1 mile)
- Whole Foods (.2 miles), Trader Joe’s (.4 miles)
- Rite Aid (.3 miles)
- Bayside Bowling (.4 miles)
- United States Post Office (.3 miles), Portland Public Library (.4 miles), FedEx (.4 miles)
- Patriot Cinemas Nickelodeon (.4 miles)
- Bay Club Fitness (.4 miles)
- Monument Square (.4 miles)
- Restaurants: Grace (.1), Maria’s (.3), David’s (.3), Shay’s (.3), Federal Spice (.3), Corner Room (.4), Grill Room (.4), Sonny’s (.4), Oriental Table (.4), Otto’s Pizza (.4), Portland Public Market (.4), Starbucks (.5), Margaritas Mexican Restaurant (.5)
November 1 – May 31
June 1 – October 31