The custom eat-in fully appliance kitchen features a granite topped island with plentiful seating and is stocked with everything you will need. The maple cabinets combined with the crisp white appliances and well placed accent lighting set a calming tone to enjoy creating your evening meal. The living room features hardwood floors and a plasma TV; with its light blue walls this area is both comfortable and relaxing. The open floor plan of this living space also makes entertaining and enjoying the space ideal.
The bedroom of this in-town apartment includes a queen sized bed complete with sharp white dresser and nightstand with extra storage, hanging mirror, abundant lighting, Bose stereo and another plasma TV. The bathroom features a full sized shower, tile flooring, petite window allowing for added natural lighting and a granite vanity.
What would be better than this convenient in-town location – how about outdoor living space? This unit features a shared deck that overlooks the beautifully landscaped courtyard and sitting area. The courtyard is perfect for enjoying the warm summer Maine nights or the majestic autumn days as the leaves start to turn into impressive shades of reds and orange.
This unit has it all! A custom kitchen with an island and extra seating, open floor plan, comfortable living area, air conditioning, complimentary Wi-Fi and cable, outside living area, private courtyard all while being right in the heart of Portland.
This in-town location is also near numerous restaurants. From Grace, located in the completely restored Chestnut Street Church, to the East End’s favorite pizzeria, Otto’s, locals say you can eat your way from one end of Portland to the other. With so many choices within half a mile you barely need to stray far from home!
Enjoy the neighboring Arts District with Merrill Auditorium only a tenth of a mile away! Previous big names to appear in the 1,900 seat historic 1912 performance center include: BB King, Bonnie Raitt, Ani DiFranco, Jeffry Seinfeld and Jackson Brown. Continuing up Congress Street you’ll find many art galleries, artists’ studios, The Maine College of Art and the Portland Museum of Art.
Step out your front door and experience all Portland has to offer from the First Friday Art Walk to catching one of the many minor league sports teams in action…
- Portland Furnished Rental
- Includes all Utilities (Including Wi-Fi/Cable)
- Onsite Laundry
- Off-Street Parking
- Cleaning Services (Additional Fee)
- Shared deck
- Tile, Hardwood Flooring, Granite
- Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Full Kitchen/Island
- Two Plasma TVs
- Air Conditioning
- One Queen Bed
- Two Entrances
- Bose® Stereo
- Extra Towels and Linens
- Community Courtyard
- Merrill Auditorium (.1 miles), Cumberland County Civic Center (.4 miles), Port City Music Hall (.5 miles)
- Lincoln Park (.1 mile)
- Whole Foods (.2 miles), Trader Joe’s (.4 miles)
- Rite Aid (.3 miles)
- Bayside Bowling (.4 miles)
- United States Post Office (.3 miles), Portland Public Library (.4 miles), FedEx (.4 miles)
- Patriot Cinemas Nickelodeon (.4 miles)
- Bay Club Fitness (.4 miles)
- Monument Square (.4 miles)
- Restaurants: Grace (.1), Maria’s (.3), David’s (.3), Shay’s (.3), Federal Spice (.3), Corner Room (.4), Grill Room (.4), Sonny’s (.4), Oriental Table (.4), Otto’s Pizza (.4), Portland Public Market (.4), Starbucks (.5), Margaritas Mexican Restaurant (.5)
November 1 – May 31
June 1 – October 31